Submission of portfolio
People who wish to apply for the FEPSAC Certificate for Specialists in Applied Sport Psychology need to be a FEPSAC individual member. The individual membership must be paid for every year for the certification to be confirmed.
Prior to application, applicants should ensure that they pay the certification fee (€200) Application fee is not refundable and it includes 4 year individual membership.
For the application please submit up to 7 documents as separate pdf-files using this form. There is no need for more information than the minimum required in the FEPSAC criteria. Please ensure that the documents are readable by the committee.
Separate the documents as follow
1 – The signed application checklist followed by the “Applied practice and supervision/intervision – LOG” table (included in the “submission checklist” document)
2 – A 2-page CV
3 – The documents evidencing that you fulfil the 5 certification criteria (in separate pdf-files, one per criterion):
- Higher education qualification (Bachelor and Master in Sport Science, Psychology, or Sport Psychology) – Highlighting sport psychology credits from the modules. Specialization in sport psychology (additional Master in sport psychology or accredited postgraduate courses or workshops or legally established programs, or certificates of attendance or presentation in a professional or scientific conference, or first page of scientific publications or certified editorial work)
- Applied practice and supervision/intervision (if possible signed contracts with clubs/employers, and signed letters from supervisors with a short bio and/or CV, or signed letters from peers engaged in intervision with a short bio)
- Culturally competent practice (certification of attendance to European sport psychology events, or contracts from other countries, or diploma/education from other countries, or certified language skills other than native language) + signed FEPSAC’s position stand on culturally competent practice in Sport and Exercise psychology
- Ethics (signed FEPSAC’s position stand on ethical principles of the European sport psychology Federation)
- Financial and membership requirements (proof of payment for both membership and application fee)
Final decisions about applications are made the latest 6 months after the application deadline.
The application period each year is open during March and September, with the submission deadlines on March 30th and September 30th.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MORE DOCUMENTS THAN NEEDED FOR EACH CRITERION
minimal setting preferred
Documents you need to apply
– Details on prerequisites and criteria here
– Submission checklist here
– Supervisors’ criteria: please fill in the SASP-FEPSAC-Supervisor-Form for each supervisor
– Ethics position statement #9: “FEPSAC’s position stand on ethical principles”
– Position statement #10: “Culturally competent practice in sport and exercise psychology”
Please pay the certification fee via bank transfer to the following account
- Name of Account: FEPSAC INPA
- IBAN: BE84 3631 4718 0059
- BIC: BBRUBEBB
- Bank Address: ING Belgium, Bruxelles, Belgium, Avenue Marnix 24, 1000
- Mention in subject of transfer: ‘Certification fee’ and ‘Your name’