Benefits of an individual membership
- Reduced registration fees at FEPSAC congresses and conferences.
- The right to participate in the General Assembly taking place each year.
- Members receive a monthly Newsflash including information about conferences, latest vacancies and academic courses.
- Members receive the FEPSAC Newsletter published in the FEPSAC journal Psychology of Sport and Exercise (PSE).
- Members can send us information which we share with our community in our Newsletter in PSE and in our social media (Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin)
- Benefit from the Routledge Affiliate Program and get a 20 % discount on sport psychology books.
- Members can post info on our FEPSAC notice board (Fepsac.com).
For an additional amount, individual members may receive online access to the “Psychology of Sport and Exercise” journal and access to our member’s area(*).
(*) The member’s area includes an online member’s directory and a download area with presentations from conferences and workshops, as well as the PSE newsletter.
Please make sure the full fees are transferred to our account and that bank fees are not charged to FEPSAC.
Payments made during December are assumed to apply for the following calendar year (January-December) and associated FEPSAC benefits will start from the following January.
|Your situation||1 year||2 years||4 years|
|Not a member of a group member||45 euros||81 euros||135 euros|
|Member of a group member||35 euros||63 euros||105 euros|
|Student||30 euros||54 euros||90 euros|
Additional Service:Online access to the Psychology of Sport and Exercise Journal: 20 euros
Membership Application for Individual membersStarting in 2018, FEPSAC offers new membership deals. People registering for two years will receive a 10% discount and people registering for four years will receive a 25% discount on their membership fee. These deals are valid for all membership types that are listed below. If you would like to renew your membership please follow the payment procedure shown below. Note that there is no need to fill in the registration form if payment has done before the 29th of February, as we have your contact information already in our system. In the case of changes in your contact information, please, email us to email@example.com with the respective changes. Please pay the membership fee via bank transfer to the following account:
- Name of Account: FEPSAC INPA
- IBAN: BE84 3631 4718 0059
- BIC: BBRUBEBB
- Bank Address: ING Belgium, Bruxelles, Belgium, Avenue Marnix 24, 1000
- Mention in subject of transfer: ‘membership fee’, ‘additional service fee (if any)’ and ‘Your name’
If you want to be a member, please, fill in the membership form