The German Sport University Cologne, Institute of Psychology (Prof. Dr. Dr. Markus Raab) announces the availability of a PhD position starting from 1st of April 2020 on as
The position will be a part-time (50%) PhD position, with a regular weekly working time of 19 hrs and 55 minutes, limited to 3 years (01.04.2020 to 31.03.2023), with the objective of scientific qualification. The topic of the PhD is open, but should obligatorily match the research topics investigated at the Department of Performance Psychology, Institute of Psychology.
The Department of Performance Psychology belongs to the active research groups in the field of sport psychology. The department and lab language is English. The department puts its several laboratories and technical support at disposal and offers an intensive training for post-graduates.
• Completing a PhD program
• Implementation of the project
• Conducting experiments and publishing the results in peer-reviewed scientific journals
• Support in administrative tasks
• Teaching, organizing exams and supervising Bachelor theses
• Completed university Master degree in science, preferably in psychology or sport science
• Specific qualification or interest in the areas linked to the research conducted at the Department of Performance Psychology
• Motivation to work scientifically in a Research Group
• Very good English knowledge (oral + written)
• Experience in experimental methods
• Motivated in scientific work within a research group
• English language skills (written and spoken)
The applicant with the required qualifications will be remunerated in accordance with 13 TV L / TVÜ-federal state.
Upon equal qualification, applicants with a handicap will be given preference.
The German Sport University Cologne wants to increase the fraction of women and therefore encourages the application of qualified female applicants. Women will be given preference, unless there are prevailing rational reasons in the person of a co-applicant.
The job interviews will take place on the 10th of March, 2020.
For preliminary enquiries, please contact Prof. Dr. Dr. Markus Raab (++49 (0)221-4982-5491).
Please send your application (in a unique pdf file) to the Personal Department (Dept. 2.2) of the German Sport University Cologne (email@example.com) until February 27th, 2020, with reference to the code 2003-WMA-Psychologie.